|Material:||Stainless Steel 304,316,304L,316L,Duplex||Type:||Filter Cylinder|
|Usuage:||Air Liquid Solid Filters, Gas Air Oil Liquid Filter||Shape:||Tube Cartridge|
Wire Mesh Cylinder 200microns,
Cylinder Filter Mesh 200microns,
ISO14001 Wire Mesh Cylinder
KDL produces food grade stainless steel filter cylinder,the material is stainless steel in food grsde, quality assured .The filter cylinder has many types,the most we make is weaving type,perforated type and pleated type for your choose. Filter rating is from 0.5 to 200 microns.
Why Choose KDL produce stainless steel filter cylinder?
1.Strict control from the beginning of production raw materials,materials are sourced from large suppliers.
2.We have a professional workshop for this stainless steel filter cylinder products.
3.Experienced engineers produce molds.
4.Weaving nets are stocked with rich specifications to reduce delivery time.
5.The welding is beautiful, the appearance is smooth, and there are no burrs.
6.Custom order size are available.
Welding methods:Welding, spot welding, seam welding and press forming.
Stainless steel filter cylinder boast of good permeability easy cleaning, high strength, good corrosion resistance, so durable at work, no immigration of materials.
Application: The stainless steel filter cylinder is widely used in laboratory, chemical fiber, petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, foodstuff, water treatment electric, power, pharmaceutics, machinery, metallurgy, ceramics, dispose of sewage, foodstuff and beverage, cosmetic etc.
Mesh weaving type:
1. [ Plain Weave ]: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves.
In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern.
Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on.
The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. [ Twill Weave ]: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left,
forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale.
A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. [ Plain Dutch Weave ]: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. [Twill Dutch Weave ]: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. [ Reversed Dutch Weave ]: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Contact Person: Jack Tian
Tel: +86 15831183931