|Product Name:||Galvanized Welded Gabion Mesh Used As The Building Exterior Walls||Materilal:||Low Carbon Steel Wire, Galvanized Wire, Galfan Wire|
|Surface:||Galvanized, Hol Dippped Galvanized, PVC Coated||Wire Diamter:||2.5-3.7mm, Accept Customed Size|
|Width:||1m, 2m, Accept Customed Size||Length:||1m, 2m, Accept Customed Size|
|Hole Size:||50*70, 50*100, Accept Customed Size||Color:||Bright Silver|
|Hole Shape:||Square, Retangle||Application:||Landscape Modeling, Courtyard Decoration, Building Exterior Walls, Outsourcing Of Business Buildings, Etc|
3.7mm Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh,
3.7mm Gabion Steel Mesh,
Building Exterior Walls Gabion Steel Mesh
Galvanized Welded Gabion Mesh Used as the Building Exterior Walls
The welded gabion mesh is folded after the front and rear panels, bottom plates and diaphragms are assembled with spiral binding wires, and then bound with the mesh cover. All the folded and bound gabions are independent individuals. The mesh of electrically welded gabion mesh is made of high-quality low-carbon steel wire. After it is formed by automatic, precise and accurate mechanical equipment welding in strict accordance with BS1052:1986, the surface is passivated and plasticized by processes, such as galvanization, hot-dip galvanization, plastic coating, dipping or galvannealing.
The application of welded gabion mesh is particularly extensive, mainly used for park landscape modeling, courtyard decoration, building exterior walls, outsourcing of business buildings, etc. It is also the main material for making Hesco Barrier, which is used in the military field for protection!
Hot size on the market:
|Hole (cm)||Wire (mm)||Size (m)|
1. The welded gabion mesh shall be smooth and neat, with uniform mesh and firm welding points, and shall have strong fastness, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
2. The electric welded gabion mesh is cheap and easy to install. It is an ideal choice for courtyard decoration and slope protection greening.
3. It has a strong ability to resist natural damage and adverse weather.
4. It has very good tensile resistance.
5. The on-site installation of welded gabion mesh is simple, fast and convenient, saving time and labor, and has high working efficiency.
6. When the filler is full, the welded gabion mesh panel is not convex or concave, and the plane is kept, which is better connected with other gabion mesh or forms a whole with the wall.
Contact Person: Jack Tian
Tel: +86 15831183931