Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Decorative Wire Mesh||Technique:||Welded Mesh|
|Type:||Crimped Wire Mesh||Material:||Stainless Steel Wire|
|Hole Shape:||As Per Requirement||Color:||Stainless Steel Color|
|Surface Treatment:||Acid Washing||Feature:||Corrosion Resistance|
galvanized metal mesh,
powder coated wire mesh
Standard size welded stainless steel decorative galvanized crimped wire mesh
Description of crimped wire mesh
1. Production process: first rolling and then knitting, two-way wave isolation bending, lock bending, flat top bending, two-way bending, and one-way wave isolation bending.
2. Product advantages: Stable structure, strong impact resistance, abrasion resistance, low cost, long-term uniform and beautiful mesh.
3. Common materials: Material: iron wire, black steel wire, white steel wire, lead wire, stainless steel wire, copper wire, high manganese steel, low carbon steel and other non-ferrous metal wires.
4. Product specifications: commonly used 30 meters, 20 meters, support custom.
Features of crimped wire mesh
1. Non-slip, strong hardness, good elasticity.
2. Resistant to compression, vibration and corrosion.
3. Not easy to block, close together, not affected by temperature.
4. Long service life, safety and reliability, and low comprehensive cost.
5. High opening rate, good filtering process effect, and sieve slot can be arbitrarily selected, and can be processed into various shapes of rigid screening filter device.
|Silk number||Wire diameter||mesh||Aperture||Weight|
1. Mining, petroleum, chemical, construction, machinery accessories, protective nets, packaging nets, barbecue nets, barbecue grill nets, galvanized ginning nets, sintering furnace nets, hardware nets, handicraft nets, vibration screens , Nets for nets, nets for food machinery, nets for cookware, nets for walls, nets for food, highways, railways, infrastructure.
2. It is used for the safety protection of stadiums, green fences, rivers, buildings, farming, and houses.
3. Mainly used in food, mining, chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, metallurgy, machinery, protection, construction, crafts and other industries.
Contact Person: Gerry