Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel,304||Length:||Customize Length|
|Filter Rating:||90%||Usage:||Liquid Filter|
|Thickness:||3-25MM||Product Name:||Wedge Wire Screen|
|Technique:||Perforated||Weave Style:||Plain Weave|
water filter pipe,
sieve mesh sheets
SS304 stainless steel flat water wedge wire filter screen panel
Description of the wedge wire filter screen
The wedge wire screen is made of stainless steel cold-rolled screen bars and support bars by continuous winding contact welding with a dedicated automated machine. The screen gap is uniform, the welding quality is stable, the open rate is high, the service life is long It can be made into a rigid screening filter device of various shapes.
1. Acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Easy leakage and wear resistance.
3. Easy to use, suitable for graded screening.
4. High strength, rigidity and bearing capacity.
|Height(mm)||2.20 2.50 2.70 3.60 4.30 5.60 6.30|
|Width(mm)||1.50 1.80 2.30 3.00 3.30 3.70|
|Support bar specifications|
|Height(mm)||2.70 3.60 4.70 5.60 6.30|
2.30 3.00 3.30 3.70
|Round wire||2.50mm-6.0mm or customized|
|Application||Used in coal, mining, sewage treatment and other industries|
1. Meiya Machinery: It is suitable for use in the selected machine of Meiya factory, hair bed and drying furnace.
2. It has the advantages of high ventilation efficiency and good heat dissipation effect.
3. Beer machinery: suitable for use in the brewery filter tank. It has the advantages of high opening rate and long service life.
4. Mining machinery: used for desliming and dewatering of coal preparation in coal preparation plants.
5. Environmental protection: It is used for oil, gas, and water wells filled with sand and gravel. It can prevent the formation of sand and protect underground and surface equipment. It has a high porosity, large filtration area, fast filtration speed, and long service life.
6. Chemicals and other: used for sugar growth. Wastewater treatment in paper mills, material filtration in fertilizer plants. Dewatering and supporting use of various baking paint rooms, starch filtration in food factories, and ventilation for grain storage.
Contact Person: Gerry