Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Feature:||Heat Resistant||Structure:||Belt Conveyor|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Dimension(l*w*h):||Customer Request|
|Power(w):||0.4kW - 22kW||Voltage:||220/380V|
screen making materials,
fabric screen printing kit
High temperature resistant Teflen mesh belt with PTFE coating for dryer and food transportation
Teflon mesh conveyor belt, also known as Teflon mesh conveyor belt, is made of high purity suspended polytetrafluoro 2ene emulsion L liquid as raw material, impregnated with high-performance glass mesh cloth, dried, baked Made by sintering and other processes. It defines the specifications in terms of mesh size, mainly including 1x1mm, 2x2mm, 4x4mm, 10x10mm, etc., and is divided into single weft and double warp and weft grids according to the different warp and weft. band.
1. Used between -196 ~ 300 C degrees, with weather resistance and anti-aging
2. Resistant to chemical corrosion, resistant to strong acids, strong bases, aqua regia and various organic solvents
3. Resistant to bending fatigue, can be used for smaller wheel diameters in machinery
4. Non-adhesive: It is not easy to adhere to any substance, and it is easy to clean various oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface
5. The air permeability of the mesh conveyor belt is excellent, which can reduce the consumption of heat sources and improve the drying efficiency
6. Fire and flame retardant: long-term use at high temperature, without cracking or aging
7.Resistant brightener, non-toxic, almost resistant to all pharmaceutical items
|Section number||Grid size||colour||thickness||Weight||Temperature resistance||Maximum width||tensile strength|
|YS-6001||1x1mm||cream color||0. .5mm||370g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||310/290N/cm|
|YS- 6004||4x4mm||cream color||1.0mm||450g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||390/320N/cm|
|YS-6014||0.5x1mm||cream color||0. .5mm||420g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||310/290N/cm|
|YS -6015||2x2.5mm||cream color||0. 9mm||600g/m2||-70~320C||3000mm||390/320N/cm|
1. Textile, printing and dyeing industry:Printing drying, bleaching and dyeing fabric drying, fabric shrink drying, non-woven fabric drying and other drying channels, drying room conveyor belt
2. Screen and printing industry:Drying dryer, offset printing machine, UV curing machine, paper oil drying, ultraviolet drying, plastic product silk screen drying and other drying channels, drying room conveyor belt.
3. Other occasions:High-frequency drying, microwave drying, various food freezing and thawing, baking, heat shrinking of packaged items, drying of general water-containing items, rapid drying of flux-type inks, etc.
Contact Person: Gerry