Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Width:||As Requirement|
|Length:||As Requirement||Color:||Silver / Black|
|Appication:||Filter||Weave Style:||Plain Weave|
round wire mesh screen,
sintered metal disc
High temperature resistant stainless steel sintered mesh for dispersion of cooling materials
The stainless steel sintered mesh is a new type of filter material which is made of a multi-layer wire woven mesh and is manufactured by a special lamination pressing and vacuum sintering process, and has high mechanical strength and overall rigidity. The meshes of the layers of the screen are interlaced to form a uniform and ideal filtering structure, which not only overcomes the defects of low strength, poor rigidity and unstable mesh shape of the ordinary metal mesh, but also can be used for the pore size of the material. The permeability and strength characteristics are reasonably matched and designed, so that it has excellent filtration precision, filtration resistance, mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance and processability. The comprehensive performance is obviously superior to sintered metal powder and ceramics. Other types of filter materials such as fibers, filter cloth, and filter paper.
1. It has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength. Good processing, welding and assembly performance, easy to use.
2. The filter layer is in the second layer, which is well protected and shunted, and the filtration precision can achieve uniform filtration performance, ensuring high stability.
3. 316L material is used, which has good corrosion resistance and good heat resistance. It can be used for filtration from -200 ° C to 480 ° C and acid and alkali environment.
4. Excellent surface cleaning structure with counter-current cleaning effect, so the counter-current cleaning effect is good, it can be used repeatedly and has a long service life. (Can be washed by countercurrent water, filtrate, ultrasonic, melting, baking, etc.).
Note: This list for a reference, not for the complete list.
al filter rating
structure prodextive layer+control layer
+dispersion layer+ reinforce layer+ reinforce layer
|Thickness(mm)||air perm eabilit||Bubble pressure(mm)||weight (kg/m2)||
|1||100+400*2800+100+12*64+64||1.7||1.81||360-600||5 layer 8.4||40%|
|5||100+200*1400+100+12*64+64||1.7||2.42||260-550||6 layer 14.4||40%|
1. Used in high temperature environment as dispersion cooling material
2. For gas distribution, liquidized bed orifice material
3. For high precision, high reliability high temperature filter materials
4. For high pressure backwash oil filter
Contact Person: Sofia