Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Woven Wire Mesh||Weave Style:||Plain Weave|
|Technique:||Welded||Material:||SUS Stainless Steel|
|Width:||Usually1M||Product Name:||Stainless Steel Security Wire Mesh|
|Feature:||Corrosion Resistent Etc.||Hole Shape:||Square Hole|
wire mesh filing trays,
industrial stainless steel trays
Food Grade 304 stainless steel BBQ woven metal wire mesh trays
Descriptions of metal wire mesh trays
The wire mesh tray is a wire mesh tray made by welding steel bars or other metal wires into a mesh, and then welding a V-shaped steel frame and a strip steel frame to the bottom of the mesh. Due to certain load-bearing requirements, the metal wire must have good stiffness and toughness. Compared with wooden pallets, it takes up less space and reduces weight. It is more convenient and quick to use metal wire tray with ground cattle and forklift.
Applications of metal wire mesh trays
1. Widely used in mining, chemical, food, pharmaceutical and other industries.
2. For acid and alkali environment.
3. The petroleum industry is used as a slurry screen, the chemical fiber industry is used as a screen and the electroplating industry.
Features of metal wire mesh trays
1. Cheaper than wooden pallets, but with greater carrying capacity and more durable.
2. Easy to install-put it directly, no fasteners needed to reinforce.
3. Improve product visibility.
4. Improve storage capacity.
5. Better light permeability and ventilation.
6. Reduce the possibility of fire risk.
7. Can be customized according to customer requirements.
|Product name||Food Grade 304 stainless steel BBQ woven metal wire mesh trays|
|Technique||Perforated and welded|
Contact Person: Gerry