Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Feature:||Heat Resistant||Structure:||Belt Conveyor|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Dimension(l*w*h):||Customer Request|
|Power(w):||0.4kW - 22kW||Voltage:||220/380V|
Ptfe Teflon Mesh Conveyor Belt,
Glassfiber Teflon Mesh Conveyor Belt,
ptfe conveyor belt
Fiberglass Coated Bullnose Joint PTFE Teflon Mesh Conveylor Belt For Food Drying
The Teflon conveyor belt mesh belt is coated with high-quality PTFE resin, and the basic material is woven open-pore glass fiber or aramid fabric (such as Kevlar) or Nomax. The main application is the screen
Printing, drying industry, packaging industry, textile industry, wood processing industry, etc., used as a heat-resistant and non-stick conveyor belt to transport materials through the oven.
The PTFE open-cell fabric has obtained FDA and LFGB certification and can be used in direct contact with food.
1. Used between -196 ~ 300 C degrees, with weather resistance and anti-aging
2. Resistant to chemical corrosion, resistant to strong acids, strong bases, aqua regia and various organic solvents
3. Resistant to bending fatigue, can be used for smaller wheel diameters in machinery
4. Non-adhesive: It is not easy to adhere to any substance, and it is easy to clean various oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface
5. The air permeability of the mesh conveyor belt is excellent, which can reduce the consumption of heat sources and improve the drying efficiency
6. Fire and flame retardant: long-term use at high temperature, without cracking or aging
7.Resistant brightener, non-toxic, almost resistant to all pharmaceutical items
|Section number||Grid size||colour||thickness||Weight||Temperature resistance||Maximum width||tensile strength|
|YS-6001||1x1mm||cream color||0. .5mm||370g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||310/290N/cm|
|YS- 6004||4x4mm||cream color||1.0mm||450g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||390/320N/cm|
|YS-6014||0.5x1mm||cream color||0. .5mm||420g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||310/290N/cm|
|YS -6015||2x2.5mm||cream color||0. 9mm||600g/m2||-70~320C||3000mm||390/320N/cm|
1. Textile, printing and dyeing industry:Printing drying, bleaching and dyeing fabric drying, fabric shrink drying, non-woven fabric drying and other drying channels, drying room conveyor belt
2. Screen and printing industry:Drying dryer, offset printing machine, UV curing machine, paper oil drying, ultraviolet drying, plastic product silk screen drying and other drying channels, drying room conveyor belt.
3. Other occasions:High-frequency drying, microwave drying, various food freezing and thawing, baking, heat shrinking of packaged items, drying of general water-containing items, rapid drying of flux-type inks, etc.
Contact Person: Gerry