Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Wire||Weave Style:||Dutch Weave|
|Length:||30m Per Roll Or As Required||Usage:||Filter,Screen|
galvanized woven wire mesh,
woven wire cloth mesh
High corrosion resistance 304 / 316 dutch woven 100 200 300 mesh for filter
Description of high corrosion resistance dutch woven mesh
Mostly used in coal mines, mines, construction, breeding, glass factories, petroleum, hardware products, petrochemicals, construction machinery, protective nets, barbecue nets, handicraft nets, food machinery nets, cooker nets, wall nets, It can also be used for the classification and screening of solid materials, the filtration of liquids and mud, and the high-end interior and exterior decoration of buildings such as facades, partitions, suspended ceilings, sunshades, balconies and corridors, roller shutters, staircase channels, etc.
Feature of high corrosion resistance dutch woven mesh
1. Made of single-layer or multi-layer metal mesh, the number of layers and the number of meshes that make up the screen depend on different conditions and uses.
2. High concentricity and high pressure.
3. Stainless steel material, without any burrs, long life.
4. Heat resistance, acid resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance.
5. Precise size and high filtration accuracy.
1. Suitable for filtration in various industries such as petroleum, chemical, mineral, food, pharmaceutical.
2. Various filtration, dust removal and separation requirements, filtration of chemical raw materials in the chemical industry, solid-liquid separation.
3. Sulfur-containing gas filtration.
4. Products are mainly used for gas, liquid filtration and other media separation.
Contact Person: Gerry