Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 /316 Stainless Steel||Usage:||Filter|
|Wire Diamter:||0.06||Product Name:||Stainless Steel Wire Mesh For Filter Oil|
|Mesh Count:||2-525 Mesh|
1m Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh,
0.06mm Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh,
1m stainless steel filter mesh
1 Meter Width 100 Mesh Stainless Steel Wire Mesh For Filter
Description of stainless steel wire mesh
1. Plain weave: plain weave, linen weave or taffeta weave is the most basic type of weave. In plain weave, warp and weft are aligned, so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread goes through one, and then through the next, and so on. The next weft yarn is below the warp yarn passed by its neighbors and vice versa.
2. Twill weave: In twill weave, each weft yarn or weft yarn floats across the warp yarn in a staggered manner to the left or right. This diagonal line is also called a whale. The float is part of the yarn, which crosses two or more yarns in opposite directions.
3. Ordinary Dutch weave: Similar to ordinary weave, except that the weft and warp have different wire diameters and different mesh sizes.
4. Twill Dutch weave: Similar to twill weave, except that the weft and warp have different wire diameters and different mesh sizes.
5. Reverse Dutch weaving: The difference from standard Dutch weaving is that it has thicker warp threads and fewer weft threads.
Parameter of stainless steel wire mesh
Contact Person: Sofia